Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Commercial Project




 Hotel Nostalgic Obsession


My overall concept for my hotel is old Hollywood and it is supposed to have a retro glam design. My focus is to take aspects from very famous actresses from the 1930’s - 1950’s and apply them to the design of the hotel. One actress in particular gave me a lot of inspiration for the hotel was Marilyn Monroe. She gave me the inspiration for lots of fur, diamonds, and chandeliers. I will take aspects from their clothing, works, and events from their life to apply to the design and naming of the hotel. The hotel lobby is to portray the glamorous home of an actress.  The guests are to be in awe of as soon as they step into the front door. The spa was supposed to be like dressing room of an actress, to get pampered from head to toe. The restaurant was to provide their guests with dinner and a movie. This will allow for guests to have the ultimate, luxurious experience and be treated as a star.












No comments:

Post a Comment